Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Dolphinarium/La Femme Contraire Thursday Debate: Slack Lyrics

We here at Dolphinarium/LaFemmeContraire can't pass up any opportunity to get down and dirty. We like to wrap it up in some high-minded political posturing, though as an excuse. So we're gonna chat about Slack Lyrics. Should radio stations refuse to play slack tunes? Or must artistry be as unfettered as possible?
Our position is pretty clear: We want that wickedest slam, oh yes we do!
Update:
Daddy Earnie plays watered down version of General TK's I Spy. The original with its provocative lyrics, 'I spy, what do I spy? P-U-S-S-Y with a tight needle eye' was a glorious paean to the pudenda. But to be fair to him, it is before the watershed. Still, it would be good to hear it brought out of storage at some late hour.

7 Comments:

Blogger Red Maria said...

I want a dude with the wickedest slam,
I need a one, two, three hour man
I want a dude who will tie me to the bed,
a thug that can handle his biz like a man
I want a dude with the wickedest slam,
I need a one, two, three hour man
I want a dude who would do me in his van,
a thug that can handle his biz like a man

10/19/2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

is that Lady Saw?

10/19/2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

that sounds hot.....

10/19/2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Sounds like the Missy Elliot song....

Oh, I don't need a one minute man!

10/19/2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Like the lyrics on the update too....Very naughty!

10/19/2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Red Maria said...

Please, please, Santa can you get Daddy Earnie to play the original (naughty) version of I Spy for me?

10/19/2006 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not exactly Oscar Wilde is it? Still its refreshing to know that in this day and age illiteracy is no impediment to a career in the music business.

10/20/2006 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home