Friday, November 28, 2008

Antonio Gramsci - One of Us


A left-footer, I mean. Not that I'm boasting or anything but all the best people are.


"Archbishop Luigi De Magistris, former head of the Apostolic Penitentiary of the Holy See, which deals with confessions, indulgences and the forgiveness of sins, said Gramsci had "died taking the Sacraments". He had asked the nuns attending him in hospital to let him kiss an image of the infant Jesus, Monsignor De Magistris said."

I think this news must, for the first time ever, have provoked exactly the same reaction in both Clifford Longley and John Medlin: speechlessness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you will want to place a twitter icon to your website. I just marked down the blog, but I must do this by hand. Just my $.02 :)

3/29/2011 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home