Thursday, March 05, 2009

Just because ...


I really ought to write something in response to Tom Harris's pained piece about Broken Britain and hit him with some pertinent points about just how effing crap the government's Teenage Pregnancy Strategy has been but you know what? I can't be bothered to. Not now anyway.

I don't want to think about neurotic anti-natalists with their twisted vision of bulimic sexuality.

I want curvy sensuous odalisques, I want young women like ripe plums bursting with juice and fecundity, I want the naughty naif balancing precariously on her first pair of stilettoes.

I want some bling.

I want

Milkshake.



1 Comments:

Blogger David Lindsay said...

Massively increased benefit dependency and general moral chaos go back to which decade, do you think?

I'm sorry, but I really cannot see how "Labour MP Condemns Thatcherism" is any sort of story.

3/07/2009 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home