Friday, October 09, 2009

A Short Note on Comments

Dear Readers, you know how much I love all of you. I really appreciate your contributions and comments, I really really do. I would like to say that it's you who make it all possible but I can't because it's me who gets this creaky old thing up and running. But it's nice to know that you're out there reading Dolphinarium, enjoying it and occasionally finding yourselves provoked by it.

Speaking of Dolphinarium's critics, about a month ago - maybe longer - a querulous-sounding fascist left the following message on the post about a pseudo-charity called The Steadfast Trust:

Out of the tens of thousands of charities listed on the Charity Commissions' website which are ethno-and racially specific, why do you single out the only one for the English and take the piss. You are a disgusting racist yourself, but worse because of the hypocrisy and irony.

Possibly the same person - posting from an IP address in Dorking in Surrey - left this a day or so ago on the same thread:

Bloody traitor scum!

Oooh er, someone's got their knickers in a twist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home