Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog theme tune meme

AVPS has tagged me in one of those blog meme thingies, asking which theme tune I'd adopt for my blog.

Tough one but I think I'll plump for LL Cool J and Mama said knock you out. Why? Because I'm partial to hip-hop and heavy-weight boxing and the swaggering braccadocio of the lyrics (Don't call it a comeback/I been here for years/Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear/Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon/Listen to the bass go BOOM) mirrors this blog's up-front style, or so I like to think, anyway. And one other reason: laydeez lurve cool James, of course.

So without further ado, here it is:



I gather that one is supposed to tag others. So I tag Voltaire's Priest, Jim Denham, Crispian Jago and ... On the Side of the Angels (OTSOTA), who is, I think, the perfect counterpoint to Jimbo and Jago.

Quick intro for OTSOTA: a former seminarian, he sets the standard for us left-footers when it comes to doctrinal orthodoxy, a man who tells it like he sees it, he is the scourge of decents everywhere, hold tight, shout out and big up OTSOTA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home