Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Keep the faith


There were interesting comments left on my Evan Harris post a few days ago - hello Kenny McLeod and Mike Hypercube - and I will get back to you, I promise.

But first thing's first.

"So give to the poor; I’m begging you, I’m warning you, I’m commanding you, I’m ordering you."
St Augustine of Hippo 354-430


Vote Labour Tomorrow.

Vote for the Party which gave us the minimum wage, Sure Start, the Stephen Lawrence Enquiry and serious investment in health and education. It isn't perfect, of course it isn't. Recent Labour governments have also done things with which I vehemently disagree. But the Labour Party, the party of Atlee, of Bevan, the New Jerusalem and the organic link with the trade unions is the best we've got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home